Your Layers of Love Fundraiser Guide
It's time to take the love you have for Pregnancy Center West! Layers of Love is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for what you care about. So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
Peer to Peer Fundraising is as Easy as...
Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Fundraising Champion?
What Link Do I Share?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit.
You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the Word Out?
To get the word our about Layers of Love, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth.Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraising Champion you're responsible for getting the word out about Layers of Love, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the fund that you are fundraising for!
- You should set an individual goal for your fundraiser to let your friends and family know what you are hoping to help achieve.
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for your fund and objectives you are helping to support. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your fundraising efforts!
Fundraising Ambassador Communication Guides
Here are some goodies you can use to help get the word out
- How do I use the Fundraiser's Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?
- 6 Actions Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers Take
- The ABCs of P2P Fundraising
- Four Primary Benefits of P2P Fundraising